It's official -- we'll be the NOTRE DAME SAINTS!
The team name "Saints" hasn't been used in our schools for some time now...
But in fact, all three of our parishes -- all three of our schools -- have had "Saints" in our names for many, many years: Saint Mary's... Saint Peter's Cathedral ... Saint Augustine's.
"Saint" is a short, energetic, powerful word -- and "Saints" are what we are trying to teach our children to be ... in the classroom, in athletics, in extra-curricular ... and in our homes. The word perfectly describes the vision and goal of Notre Dame Academy ...
For young and old alike, nothing is more important than becoming a Saint!
Registration for the 2015-2016 school year at Notre Dame Academy! The school board has set up a “graduated” registration fee as an incentive for registering early:
- $25 per family for those re-registering from Now until March 15th (Early Discount)
- $50 per family for those re-registering from March 16th - April 15th (Regular fee)
- $75 per family for those registering after April 15th (Late Registration)
Get your Notre Dame Academy Registration form Here!
St. Mary-St. Augustine Catholic School community recognizes our parents as the primary educators of their children and commits to assist them with this obligation by:
- Teaching Catholic doctrine and nurturing their love of the Catholic faith through participation in liturgy, sacraments, devotions, and prayer experiences thus preparing them to lead the Church of tomorrow.
- Discovering and developing the distinctive gifts in each child, always encouraging each student to reach his or her maximum potential.
- Providing students and their families an atmosphere of love and compassion, giving them a sense of belonging and respect as we help them become caring and responsible Christians serving God and one another.
- Setting high academic standards, giving them the tools to accomplish those goals through a lifelong love of learning.
- Providing a safe environment with clear expectations for behavior based on peace and respect for one another.
- Exploring numerous areas of interest through opportunities in athletics, as well as other extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.